Found Some Drawings From School

I haven't posted in a while, which is kinda against my "Summer Trial" but I've still (kind of) been working on something. I went into my files and found an uncompleted comic I started a few months ago and I started to complete it. So I'll probably post the progress of it, and also then the completed piece when its finished. But right now, it's just my school art work. :)
Just Drew Nagi, Yugo, and a bunch of random things

Drew Luffy, faces, Hinata (from Haikyuu), and a practice hand (this is the time I started practicing to draw hands)

This is the oldest one- it has Saitama (from one punch man), Totty (from Osomatsu-san), and a devil

This was the time that I started changing my art style from what it used to be. I started practicing drawing thinner arms at the top, and getting larger as it got toward the hand.


I drew Nagi, Luffy, Ichimatsu, a demon, me, karamatsu, a guy in a dragon onesie... and just other stuff

This was a point where my father told me that its 'really strange to draw eyes that aren't closed up' (not a complete shape), so I started drawing the eyes of my characters as complete shapes... I don't usually do it now, but sometimes I do.

Comments

Popular Posts