Day 6 of 30

Day 6 of 30's topic was a 'childhood memory.' My (younger) childhood was really hype and all over the place, I did a lot of really cool, dangerous, epic things- things that I wouldn't want to draw... So I kept it simple, but new (so I could learn). When I was around 8 I got a pet wasp. This wasp was friendly, like it would just sit in front of me, I also kissed it, so I captured it and tamed it (like a pokemon). I kept this wasp for about 5 days, until I noticed it was missing one afternoon, and ran outside to see my sister release him. Now, that seemed like a good idea... but then she ran it over with her bike. I cried and yelled at her. I'm actually afraid of wasps now, because I know what they actually are (I didn't know they could sting people). 
Here's my Wasp:
I named a lot of things very simply when I was younger (like stuffed animals), so I assume his name was 'Waspy.'
R.I.P.

Comments

Popular Posts