First Animation- Part 1

So, as I've been learning VFX I got down how to do it, but I can't actually do it. My fire animation looked awful and I didn't understand why or how. I decided to change the shape of the base image. It didn't help. I thought that maybe I just can't do animation. So I'm not giving up. I decided that if I can't do the animation of something like fire that it's okay. So I went with something that I'm more familiar with; people.

 So that's where this animation comes in. I'm practicing animating people, and if I can do this, then I'll go back to the animation with fire. And if I can't, I'll just make more animations of people until I do!
This animation is incomplete, it's just the start of it and I'm posting the progress. This is as much as I'll be working on it today. :)
So far its only 2 seconds, but I hope to make it maybe be 4 seconds (doesn't sound like much).
I don't know how to make it not loop, but I'm proud that I was even able to upload it!

Comments

Popular Posts